Kenneth L. Shepard
- Ph. D. in electrical engineering. Minor in physics. June, 1992. Stanford University,Stanford, CA.
- M. S. E. E. 1988. Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- B. S. E. 1987. Princeton University, Princeton, NJ. summa cum laude in electrical engineering and engineering physics
- Columbia University 1997-present. Currently Professor of Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Senior Architect (consultant). 2001-present.
- CadMOS Design Technology, Inc. Co-founder and Chief Technical Officer.1997-2001. The company was acquired by Cadence in 2001.
- IBM T. J. Watson Research Center. Research Staff Member. 1992-1997. Manager. 1996-1997. VLSI Design Department.
Bioelectronics, biotic/abiotic interfaces, single-molecule diagnostics, CMOS integrated circuit design for biomedical applications