From a PC
- Right click on "My Computer" and select "Map Network Drive"
- For "Folder:" enter "\\orion2.bme.columbia.edu\bme"
- Select "Connect using a different user name"
- Log in using your BME username and password
From a Mac
- Select "Go" then "Connect to server"
- For Server Address: enter "smb://orion2.bme.columbia.edu/bme"
- Click "Connect"
- Log in with your BME username and password
Note: Off Campus Server Access (VPN)
To access the BME servers from off campus locations you must use VPN. This is a small program available from CUIT which will allow you to log into the Columbia network and will provide all access you would have if you were physically connected to the network.
The program is available for use only by CU faculty and staff.
To download the software (CUIT account login required):
(Includes installation instructions)