American Express Summer Intern
Summer Intern - Business Analytics
Risk, Information Management & Banking Group
Graduate Opportunities 2011 Class
American Express is seeking highly qualified Masters, MBA and PhD 2011 graduates for Summer Internship roles in the Risk, Information Management & Banking group.
How do you know if an internship role in Risk and Information Management is right for you?
- You have strong problem solving and project management skills
- You have a background in quantitative analysis
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly ambitious and creative with a desire to excel
- You are familiar with statistical software or other programming languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, C++, etc...)
- You are interested in working with cross-functional teams and influencing key partners
American Express Online Application Process:
To be considered for our role, please complete BOTH steps as described below:
STEP 1 - SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER to our job posting on LIONSHARE
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE AT www.americanexpress.com/jobs
- CLICK "SEARCH JOBS" (In the navigation bar at the top of the page.)
- CLICK "SEARCH OPENINGS"
- UNDER KEYWORDS - TYPE REQUISITION NUMBER "116181"
- CLICK "SUBMIT TO JOB" AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE AND COMPLETE A PROFILE
Summer Internship opportunities will exist in New York.
Risk & Information Management Summer Internship Interview Schedule:
01/26/10 - Summer Internship Interview Resume Drop Date (LionShare)
02/09/10 - Summer Internship Interviews (Center for Career Education)